Monday 26 December 2016

::Christmas, Babies and more::

::Yo!! So much has been going on!! First big thing is Eva. She was born at 11:43 p.m. on Christmas. She just made it as a Christmas baby. I got to see her in the hospital today. She is so tiny and cute and gorgeous. I could spend the entire post gushing about her, but I won't bore you. All I can say is I'm in love with my very first girl cousin already. I made myself a Slytherin hat and a pair of Slytherin mittens. They are now my favourite article of anything. I'm definitely obsessed. Oh well. Deal with it. Hmm. What else... Well, there is Christmas. Our normal tradition is that everyone will come over Christmas Eve and sleep over. This year was differentbecause it was on a Sunday and we were waiting for Eva. Knonker and Grandpa  slept over from Friday to today. Sunday morning we opened our presents before going to church. Aunty Katie was having contractions during church so she went to Grandpa's early. Afterthe service we all went to the arboretum for sledding. Only Aunty Katie, Uncle Dave and Aunt Amanda stayed behind. Everyone else came. I actually only went down the hill on a sled once and even then it was only half the hill. I was on the zipfy and only made it half way down before I was spun off and slid down the rest of the way on my bottom. That was the only time I went on a sled. All the other times I penguin slid down the whole hill. It was that icy. Just a warning, if you are ever going to try it you'll want strong abbs. Otherwise you will die. After sledding everyone came to our house and we opened the rest of our presents. Knonker got a Samsung Gear VR so we played with that for a while at Peter's place(the loft above our garage). Just as we were going back to the house Aunty Katie and Uncle Dave were getting in the car to go to the hospital. They got to the hospital at 8 and had a baby by 11:43. Today was fairly chill besides visiting Aunty Kate and Eva. At the moment I'm sitting here writing, in a house 4 other Van Dyks and 2 van der Meers. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I will write again when I write again. Mwah::

No comments:

Post a Comment