Sunday 6 November 2016

::HALLOWEEN::

::HALLOWEEN!!!!! Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Well, it's fun every year. This year I went as Hermione Granger.

It took me an hour to braid all my hair. Imagine how long it would have taken if I still had long hair!! It was crazy as usual with all of the little kids running around. We were all going, 'Where's Declin''Where's Ewan'

I still had a load of fun even though I wasn't trick-or-treating. Me and Leah may or may not have gone to a few houses for candy. We shared a bag, so we didn't get a lot of candy, but we got a pretty good amount for nontrick-or-treaters. We only went for 2 hours, so we were home by 7:30/8. It was short, but the younger ones still got a whack load of candy. Gabe has a huge drawer full of candy STILL. Anyways, it is time for us to leave for church. Have a good Sunday::



No comments:

Post a Comment