Thursday 27 October 2016

::Party Pictures::

::Sorry I haven't posted. I've been waiting for pictures from the party I went to. There's a lot of them and my friend is still trying to figure out how to put them on her computer without crashing it. So, in case you're wondering, that's why I haven't written. We had the first really snow fall today!!!!!!!! It didn't stay on the ground very long though:( That made me sad. I'm hoping it snows again soon. Halloween is in a few days!! I don't know if I mentioned that I'm being a Hogwarts student or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I had. Anyways, that's what I'm dressing up as even though I'm not trick or treating anymore. Sadly, last year was my last year for trick or treating. I told the kids they had to get twice as much candy since they wouldn't have my two bags of candy anymore. I'm still dressing up because that was one of my favourite parts. That and walking around with family were my favourite parts....ok, I did like the candy too;p Not much else exciting has happened since then. Once I get the pictures I will post and if Halloween comes before that, I will post Halloween pictures. See ya::

No comments:

Post a Comment