Friday 14 October 2016

::HARRY POTTER::

::I seem to say this a lot but, I suck. I feel like I can't write unless something eventful happens, and then I have trouble putting it down in words. My life is also very uneventful. It's a great life and very busy, but not very eventful. I've decided I would start writing even if it was going to be a bunch of none sense. I really want to write, I'm just not very good and I don't really have pictures to post or anything, but I will start trying to write whatever I feel like writing. That's basically what this post was about. Now I need to come up with a title. I can never figure that out either. It's harder than the actual post. Oh, I just thought of something! .......Never mind. I forgot what it was. Ooo, I have a new thing to try. Instead of doing a tip to remember or you'll regret it I'm going to do a Harry Potter fact/question. I know nobody reads my blog anymore and even if they did no one knows Harry Potter very well[:o] or doesn't know it all. If you haven't, I am a huge Potterhead and have completely fangirled on it. If I was a wizard at Hogwarts(School of Witchcraft and Wizardry) I would be in Gryffindor(one of the houses), I would be muggle-born(that means I would be born from a non-wizard family, muggle means humans), I would be best friends with George Weasley(Harry Potter's best friend's older brother), and would be a Hogwarts professor when I graduate. See? What did I tell you? Potterhead. These are all quizes I've taken btw. I'm not sure what else to say. That was my harry potter blurb for the post. Goodbye::

No comments:

Post a Comment