Wednesday 7 March 2012

::Can you speak code::

::I think the phonetic alphabet is cool.  The phonetic alphabet is a special alphabet that pilots use because of the static from the radio it's hard to understand the "b"s and the "d"s, and the "m"s and the "n"s Because they sound the same.  So they made the phonetic alphabet.  Who thinks they can figure out my code? 
My code is;
India

lima
oscar
victor
echo

Sierra
november
india
kilo
india

Here's something to help you figure it out:
A – Alfa
B – Bravo
C – Charlie
D – Delta
E – Echo
F – Foxtrot
G – Golf
H – Hotel
I – India
J – Juliett
K – Kilo
L – Lima
M – Mike
N – November
O – Oscar
P- Papa
Q – Quebec
R – Romeo
S – Sierra
T – Tango
U – Uniform
V – Victor
W – Whiskey
X – X-ray
Y – Yankee
Z – Zulu

I love the phonetic alphabet::

2 comments:

  1. I Love Sniki! good job. Are you sure its called the phonetic alphabet though? I studied the phonetic alphabet in school and it is all the funny letters you seen in the dictionary beside the word. I bet there is more than one alphabet though and this makes sense for pilots. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting, Caelah! I will send that along to ANna and Abby....Love, Aunty barbara

    ReplyDelete