Monday 27 February 2012

::Secret Societys::

:: http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-are-there-secret-societies/ Today I learned about secret societies.  There really cool.  I'm going to start my own secret society.  Here's some things I learned about secret societies:
Some secret societies go to great lengths to hide the fact that they even exist. Others, though, don’t hide their existence. But just because you might know they exist, don’t think that you’ll know much about them if you’re not a member.  Secret societies can be found on many college campuses as fraternities and sororities. These secret societies are fairly open and aren’t considered overly secretive, except when it comes to certain rituals, such as a secret handshake.  I really want to start my own secret society and I already have a handshake:: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment